Friday, September 6, 2013

We chose the top 5 classroom rules today. Everyone participated in making the decision and the students wrote down our new classroom rules.
Our classroom rules are:
1. I speak French in class all the time.
2. I show respect towards my friends.
3. I offer help when my friends need it.
4. I wait for my turn when I talk.
5. I control the volume of my voice in class.

Regarding the agenda topics, some students have not brought the $10.00 for the planner, student profile sheet and their supplies. Please make sure that they bring them on Monday.

As for community news, District French Choir starts on Tuesday, September 10 after school. For this, there is FREE registration and it will take place in the Laity View music room.  If your children are interested in participating in this great opportunity, please come to the room at 2:45 on Tuesday, September 10.

Bon weekend.    (Mme. Watanabe)